Revision of ISO clean Room Standards
- The number of measuring points is no longer calculated as the square root of the surface but given in a table.
- 5 µm particles for ISO 5 has been dropped from the limit value table.
- No more statistical UCL calculation: there is no need to perform an observation of all measuring points in the room any longer. Each single measuring point is considered individually and has to meet the limit value.
- The tubing length to the particle counter should be less than 1 m.
- The classification number, the sample volumes/ measuring period as well as the cancellation criterion remain unchanged compared to the version of 1999.