Saturday 27 June 2020

Serum Institute - Pride of India




 

Serum Institute - Pride of India

 

Ø Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd. is the world's largest vaccine manufacturer by number of doses produced and sold globally (more than 1.5 billion doses each year)

Ø Serum Institute of India is ranked as India's No. 1 biotechnology company.

Ø About 65% of the children in the world receive at least one vaccine manufactured by Serum Institute.

Ø Vaccines manufactured by the Serum Institute are being used in around 170 countries across the globe in their national immunization programs.

Ø Serum Institute of India was founded in 1966 by Dr. Cyrus Poonawalla.

 


4 comments:

  1. I’m from USA am here to give my testimony about Dr OSE who helped me cure my HERPES (HSV), i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS), i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. Three months ago a friend suggested that I try herbal medicine; from a very powerful herbal doctor called (Dr.OSE) I looked up his blog on the internet site and indeed he have had immense success with his product. There were lot of persons posting their testimony about how he cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result just came out negative. (droseherbalhome (@ gmail). com, I must admit ( ( Dr, OSE) ) is really a genuine man when it comes to getting an ex lover back………..


    ReplyDelete
  2. You share the interesting and informative post with us. I learn more through this post. Further, The vinyl flooring Miami is a great choice as it is very easy to install as it does not require any glue or nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This institute is famous in India. They keep high qualified teachers for students. At this time, I am providing Furniture Moving Services in Stamford CT. You can resolve your moving issues from this service.

    ReplyDelete